February 25, 2009

What's that odor?

On our way home from school today, we were having ourselves a little chat in the van about the day's events. I asked the usual, did you have fun, what did you do, what did you have for lunch, etc. The in return they asked the same questions of me... Usually my day is pretty boring in their eyes but today I got to tell them that I couldn't eat my cereal at work this morning because it tasted like PAINT! Hmmmmm was the look on their face, as they wondered how that was so... I explained that because Daddy was painting the countertop with strong paint, the box of cereal in the cupboard must have absorbed the odor from the paint. "What's odor?" K~ took me a minute to try and make this comprehendable for them, but I knew it was a success, when Dylan said, "Like when I (Dylan) poop in the toliet and its still stinky the next time I go in." BINGO!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Love it! I can just hear this conversation about odor! Miss you!

The triumphs and trials