September 02, 2008

Just a Quickie

Just wanted to write a quick note to let all my faithful readers know that YES I am still alive. Its been super busy around here balancing work and home life, so the free time that I do get, I am spending with my feet up. I swear I'm always 3 loads of laundry behind... when is the laundry queen gonna visit again ;-) We spent our muggy Labor Day weekend out at the lake with my parents. Great to see the hot sun one last time before snow, but the we could have did without the 35 mph winds. Makes it a little tough to get out on the lake. The boys had a blast playing at the beach with Grandma, and all the water fights against Mom and Dad. Grandma couldn't fill those water balloons fast enough! Brady was a super good boy, and enjoyed many long naps in the jogger under the big shady tree. I hope he can nap that good in a crib now?!
I have a list of reminders to go back and write about, which I hope to do later today or tomorrow, so the next time you visit be sure to look back a few weeks to see the new entries. So long for now...

No comments:

The triumphs and trials