April 14, 2008

Sharp Dressed Man

After 7 years of a hubby whose job has been a "hands on" kind of gig, he's now a BIG SHOT whose gotta look the part. So over the past week we(I) have gone on some shopping sprees to upgrade his wardrobe. After several hundred dollars later, Brad is all spiffed out and looking good. I've always been turned on by a man dressed to the T...sporting the nice slacks, crisp dress shirt, and smooth shoes... so to finally be able to kiss that man goodbye every morning will be fun :-) And NO, this won't lead to baby #4... We're DONE!!!!
Oh, and I can't forget the new casual wardrobe he's sporting these days. I hit a huge sale at JC Penny last month and came home with 10 new casual shirts for the man. With his totally new wardrobe, he's looking good, and more stylish than me. However it wouldn't take much to top my extensive wear of sweats and runners these days. But seriously somethings wrong here... I'm on leave, shopping for him?!! Guess I'll have to save my shopping spree's for a few trips to Minneapolis, now that we'll only be 2 hrs away :-) But first lets whip this body back into shape...

No comments:

The triumphs and trials