May 14, 2008

Duluth Heritage Sports Center

First off… apologies to all my faithful readers. It took much longer than expected to get our internet up and running but as of last night I'm up and running!!! To keep up with recent events I have been journaling on Word to cut and paste, then back dated those entries. But from here on out I should be more up to date.

Today all the boys are napping at the SAME TIME, which allows me to write in peace. But I'm so very tempted to take a nap myself... so I won't be writting much.

I've added the Duluth Heritage Sports Center webpage link to the left, so if you are interested in seeing Brad's rink and learning a little more about it, you can check it out. They have a live web cam too, so you can see whats going on out on the ice. More of the action will be evenings and weekends, but if you coordinated it with Brad he could plan some entertainment for you every once in awhile? I called and asked him to do Chunk's chubby belly dance from Goonies, but he declined.

Tonight we are picnicing down at the lake... The Canadian Snowbirds are putting on a free little airshow over Lake Superior at 5:30 and we are in the 60's today. Wahoo!! Dylan and Riley are begging for McDonalds, but I'm doing it the old fashioned way, and packing our picnic. Not just boring ol sandwhiches either, we'll be having Grilled Chicken Ceasar Pita's, grapes and cheezies. (Pat on the Back, thank you). Not sure where to park down there, and not really looking forward to a van full of crumbs... but it should be a good time anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THAT IS ONE AWESOME PLACE - MUST HAVE A PRETTY GOOD SPORTS BAR IN IT? PLEASE LET US KNOW WHEN BRAD PERFORMS SO WE CAN CATCH IT ON THE LIVE CAM - THAT SURE WOULD BE A KODAK MOMMENT NOT TO MISS! IT'S 73 AND SUNNY HERE TODAY IN THE DAKOTA'S - HAVE FUN TONIGHT!
AUNTIE
PS: IT'S GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK ON LINE!

The triumphs and trials