May 04, 2008

What day is it?

Yeah its been a while since I was last on, but with the move we haven't had the computer accessible and/or the internet for almost 2 weeks. I finally had to ask Brad to sneak me into his office tonight so I could check my email and get somethings done on the internet. Hopefully later this week we'll have the internet hooked up at our townhome.
So I'm sure you are all interested in how the move went? Well first of all another HUGE Thank You needs to go out to Mum and Pops for helping me with the kids and PACKING that whole week leading up to the big day. With Brad in Duluth that week, there's no way I could have pulled it off without their help. After the movers showed up 2 hours late to our home in Duluth they breezed in and out of their leaving me with a maze of boxes to now unpack (without any help- Brad had a full week of work). So piece by piece I've gotten things unpacked, and each day with a pile of boxes at the door for Brad to haul to the dump when he gets home, I eagarly ask him "Does it look any different?" Unfortunately its never a huge transformation (one necessary for a man to notice) but at least it starting to feel more like a home and not a maze of cardboard.
With a long first work week behind him, Brad is looking forward to some normalcy this week, as much as we are looking forward to having our daddy around the house.

No comments:

The triumphs and trials