February 16, 2008

35 Weeks


The count down continues... The picture above was taken just this evening~ Hence the jammies. Little man was moving like crazy today... He woke me up at 4:30am and do you think I could get back to sleep?! Thankfully the big boys were good nappers today, and we are all able to nap for a good 2 1/2 hrs this afternoon. This morning Brad and I took the boys to a neat littl class at the hospital, "Our Family is Having a Baby". The kids got to practice changing diapers and wrapping a baby (doll) up like a burrito and then we toured the Family Birth Center so they could see where all the action happens. It was cute to see them be so gentle and caring... well except for when Riley lifted his baby into a headstand position trying to get the diaper under the bum, and then Dylan sort of thunked his baby on the floor when wrapping him up. On the way home I was asking what their favorite part was, and Riley said he liked pushing the buttons on the bed to make it go up and down, and Dylan liked the elevator. Overall the class was good, but a little lame... and I feel really bad for dragging Brad along, because he's not feeling well (cold). So I rewarded him with some quiet time home alone today, and I took the boys with me on errands.


33 Weeks


Thought I would post this other belly shot we took at 33 weeks. This time around we haven't really been on top of the whole belly shot thing... This was the first time we had taken a profile picture of this pregnancy. Better late than never right!

1 comment:

Sweet Mary Sunshine said...

You wear your pregnancy really well. I meant to get over to say hi at MOMs' spa night - and to say you're such a hottie! Do you realize we have the same OB?

The triumphs and trials