February 25, 2008

Going South

Last week I'd say I'm "going south" to get out of this crappy freezing weather, but with some recent temps in the 20's I'm not complaining so much. The boys keep asking "Is the baby coming" because they see the snow starting to melt. (We're all getting anxious) But with the weather behaving it seems a few other things are going south these days.
Like my pants... My big belly is pushing my pants so low that it doesn't have much to sit on before I get a big pile up of baggy fabric on my bum. How sexy, eh? That highrise panel is about mid belly most of the day.
And then there's the little man himself. All day today I waddled around, as it feels like he's got my hips spread 3 feet apart and ready to settle in for the next couple weeks. Which is a good sign, but... this has definitely caused me to engage in the pregnant women waddle, that I've so graciously avoided. I'm noticing more pressure and pinched nerves and stuff that would lead me to believe he's moving south and getting ready to bust out! I guess we'll find out more at the Doctor on Wednesday... Could I be dilated???? I'm 37 weeks + so its the green light from here on out!!
I'll keep you posted!!

No comments:

The triumphs and trials