February 19, 2008

Is it my turn yet?

I am officially titling the Summer of 2007 as "The Summer of Love"... Its baby crazy around here, as a bunch of my friends and family are having babies all within weeks of each other!! My cousin Mandi just had her little boy (Keegan) yesterday, a friend and fellow mom of twins will have her little boy any day now, then ME in less than 4 weeks! Another cousin Sara is due in April, Stacy a good friend and also mom of twins is due in May around the same time as our Canadian friends Greg and Kelly... Not to mention a co-worker of Brad just had their little boy 2 weeks ago, and another buddy/co-worker is due in April. No wonder everyone comments on how "busy" they are from May to August.

Over the past couple days we've been going over names again. I think we've got it narrowed down to 2 possibilities, but then there's the middle name... Of course I've got a list of 20+ girl names that I love, but that's just not gonna do the trick. Dylan and Riley can't decide either... Originally Dylan liked Horton (Dr. Seuss book "Horton hears a Who") and Riley liked Franklin (Franklin the Turtle~ cartoon series) but they keep coming up with other suggestions, like Shrek, Scooby, Freddie or Curious George. Gee can you tell they are into the silly 3 yr old stage.
We'll just have to wait and see if he looks like a ______ or a ______. Ha, like I'd spill the beans!! Since our family and friends know we're having a boy we're keeping the name as our surprise to you...

3 comments:

Christina said...

I agree that the year 2007 was "busy" for alot of people we know too. I am kinda disappointed I didn't make your blog, I guess seeing as I am not due till July! I have convinced Ryan, and we will be finding out the sex of the baby at our ultrasound in March. That is if the little one co-operates!
4 weeks to go, the countdown is definitly on. And you look great in the pics.

Sweet Mary Sunshine said...

Good for you for holding your tongue on names. It's such a big decision, isn't it? I'm sure the one you choose will be just as wonderful as the first ones you chose.

Katie said...

Stina, I know you've been busy but yes unfortunately you and Ryan did miss the cut off for summer love 2007. As much as I'd like to see Summer weather in October, mother nature just doesn't give... Guess Ryan was a little out of practice ;-)

The triumphs and trials